Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mojo Monday Entry #190

Happy Tuesday!

This week feels like it should have been Friday about eight days ago...  Ever had one of those weeks?

I decided to do another Mojo Monday design this week.  It really adds discipline to your projects when you follow the design guidelines.  I find myself wanting to wander but it's good practice to see and use good design elements...


Isn't she the cutest little thing?   Downloaded her as a digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps.  The folks at Bugaboo have a half price deal going on this month and TONS of great images!  www.bugaboostamps.com   Of course I used my Copics to color her.  Used 7 different papers (I think that's a personal best!).  The flower is a mix of Forever Young Cricut Cart and Storybook.  Mini Monograms was used for the frames around the pretty purple girl.

I have some new paper pads on the way and can't wait to get into some summery colors (i have some more summertime bugaboo digis I can't wait to use!)

Hope you're having a great week,
Cindy 

No comments:

Post a Comment