Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mojo Monday #191

Happy Tuesday!

Sunny Spring seems to have taken a slight detour to allow rainy Spring to visit this week.  I'm hopeful that the weather will clear up enough before the weekend so that we can pick strawberries this weekend.  It's time for fresh strawberries and to fill the freezer with fresh strawberry jam - yum!

This week's Mojo Monday came together quickly for me.  I used Togetherness paper from Cosmo Cricket along with my new favorite cartridge, Elegant Edges, and Create A Critter.  Elegant Edges is awesome - so many cuts perfect for albums, borders, combining into unique cards... It's been fun playing with this cart (and I found it on sale at Joann - how could I say no?) 

Stamp is Verve and ribbon is MME Lush.



Thanks for looking!


Have a great week,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment