Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day Moms! 

So today I decided to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day by making cards.  It's interesting how what you plan and what you end up with sometimes aren't the same.  Guess that's really how life works too!

This card was supposed to look completely different but a case of not following the 'cut once measure twice' rule required me to be more resourceful in how to incorporate one of the papers into the card. 

Isn't she just the cutest thing?  Her name is Isabella and I purchased her at Bugaboo digi stamps along with a bunch of other adorable stamps.  She is colored with Copic markers - I love, love, love Copic markers!  The sentiment and baker's twine is from PTI.  Paper is a mixture - grab bag from Taylored Expressions, DCWV Nana's Kitchen and the yellow dot paper source is highly classified (that means I have already forgotten where I pulled it from!).


I'll be posting a Mother's Day card made for my Mom tomorrow (so she won't get a sneak peak tonight!) and some drawings Miss Emma made to use as digi stamps.

Have a great weekend!
Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment