Thursday, January 5, 2012

And So It Goes...

Two days back to school and Miss E is out with a tummy bug.  So today has been a day of small sips of Sprite, saltine crackers and toast.  (Makes me wish I hadn't tried her chicken last night...)  But she is a trooper through it all only asking for the occasional hug.  We're hopeful that she will feel well enough to go back to school tomorrow. 



In between all of the above, I've been working on a challenge card for My Favorite Stamp's Wednesday Stamp Club.  I don't have any MFT stamps {yet!} so I used a digi stamp called Spring Bringer by Sylvia Zet at WeeStamps. 

Paper is from my stash and includes PTI solid colored paper.  Sentiment is from PTI as well.

Last night I made this card for a co-worker who turns 50 tomorrow.  The original card design was focused on Peter Pan (the whole never growing up theme...) but my cut was a small one.  I couldn't even get some of the cuts to be more than a small dot on the Cricut so I gave up and went with Nifty Fifties cart and Echo Park's Happy Days.  The red on the car is from DCWV and is a metallic red.  Thought it worked well as a paint color for the car.


Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! 

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete