Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tis the Season


Happy Holidays!

The past few weeks have been crazy around here:  Christmas parties, getting Miss E ready with teacher gifts, exhibiting at a craft show with my sister.  You name it and it was probably on my to do list! 

One of the fun crafty projects for the holidays was making these nugget tins.  I sold a bunch at the Craft Show and then made some more for a special order and for teacher gifts.  These are such fun to make and each one was a little different.  It makes me smile to see how each one takes on its own personality (Pumpkin Spice & Denine - I hope it makes you smile too!)

This Snowman cutie  & sentiment is from Unity Stamps.  I colored with Copics and let his personality shine through!  Tucked inside the tin are 12 individually wrapped Hershey Nuggets.  A perfect gift for a teacher, friend or bus driver!

Sorry for the glare on this one.  I {LOVE} the 12 Days of Christmas paper line from MME that I used on this tin!  I used a PTI stamp set for the sentiment and added some Stickles to make the bulbs glow.

And this one used PTI stamp sets for a fun retro feel with the big bulb lights. 

Thanks for taking a look today and hope your weekend is great!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment